R. L. Trading Ireland
"The Mini 5 in 1" - (Fine)
"The Mini 5 in 1" Bit - Fine
"The Mini 5 in 1" - BRAND NEW - YOU HAVE SEEN IT HERE FIRST.
If you struggle, we will come up with a solution.
Our best seller but in a smaller form. But do not be fooled, it is mini but mighty!
This is absolutely perfect for those who find it difficult to manoeuvre the full length of a bit. It is important to use the whole bit evenly, that means using the tip, the belly and the very inner section of the piece. Many find this difficult as the position can feel quite awkward and therefor do not get to use the last grit & in turn wear out the bit faster.
The Mini 5 in 1 means you can access all areas easily and efficiently and its super easy to use.
How does it have 5 benefits in one?
It has three grades in one bit, and it is a safety bit with an R-cut top tooth. It is also a two-way piece, meaning it works in forward and reverse for left-handed and right-handed techs!
- Tip - Extra Fine
- Belly - Extra Fine
- Base - Fine
"The 5 in 1" Fine
- Consisting of 3 grades. Extra, Extra Fine on the tip, Extra Fine on the belly of the bit and Fine in the base of the bit.
- Safety Bit (R-cut)
- Speciality Carbide
- Two-way use
- 5.2mm head
- Fits all E-file machines
- 3/32" standard shaft width
- Right-handed & left-handed
- Perfect for so many uses: Gel Polish removal, infills of any product, refining, full removals and so much more.
Each bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufacturer's instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependent on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water, our Spit-Spot-Bit-Pot and our Willow Brass Brush to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits, flutes and teeth.
- Do not allow the bit to air dry!
- Once the bit is fully clean and dry you can use your preferred sterilising method.
- We recommend our "Willow Spray & Go" system as the less time your bits spend immersed in solution, the better!
- Lay your E-file bits on a towel and evenly spray the Spray & Go over all of the bits.
- Roll the bits over and spray evenly again.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time, over-steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Wait 2 mins and then dry all of your bits thoroughly by hand (do not leave to air dry)
- Store in your bit case or bit book.
How do I know I need a new E-file bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate, the product it's now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer, or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
"The Mini 5 in 1" - (Fine)